Melakaboy’s 2010 New Year’s Resolution
Had a good laugh today reading my 2009 resolutions from my 2008 post in December last year. Here was what it sounded like and what happened to it..
Q1 – Start playing Table Tennis (Get in Shape)
- I actually bought the bat.. bought a swim wear along with it.. did some swimming in Q1 but screwed my knee a week after swimming. That said bye bye to this resolution
Q2 – Start playing Badminton (More Exercise)
- Well i obviously could not play badminton with my bad ACL. So bye bye to this too..
Q3 – Go For A Holiday with Shermaine
- i think i did make it to a holiday but it was probably only Penang. Sad i know.. we both could not find time..and when we could find time, we found it too costly..
Q4 – Buy myself a 42′ Full HD LCD TV
- Still working on this one, gonna put this in the 2010 resolution with upgrades.. hah
Well, it is that time of the year when i relook into the year and see if things worked out for me?
- Got good results from my work!
- Stayed Healthy for most times of the year
- Celebrated my birthday with many friends
- Had a blast of a time with my colleagues
- Wrecked my car 2 times.. had to change the bodykit 2 times.. (broke)
- Did not go on a good holiday with Shermaine yet
Won’t you look at that.. it’s good after all, this is because i think that bad’s that money can solve is not really a problem.. just need more money! haha… Well now let’s look at what i have in mind for 2010
- Monday’s & Wednesday’s are to be Vegetarian days.. (Monday’s a little more flexible for exemption)
- Get a Place of my own and furnish my room with a LCD Projector or 50′ HD LCD TV
- Spend more time with my parents (Have been working too hard)
- Catch up with some old friends like Maanoj, Adrian, Helena, Karen, Titus, Rakesh, Elaine, Jovin, Justin, Kelly, Michelle, & Koong Yang. If you are reading my blog and ur name’s not here and we’ve not catch up for a long time, please slap me and send me a message in Facebook or so.. really wanna catch up with old friends next year.
- No more Plastic Bags… even if it means spending more on shopping bags.. GO GREEN!
- Last but not least, take my baby for a good relaxing holiday.. probably an island, but must be duty free so we both can enjoy!
Merry Christmas & a Happy new year my dear friends… till we meet again.
My probably schedule for this year end.. Christmas in KL and New Year’s in Melaka. If you wanna catch up, just text me at 014-323 3331 k?
Loads of love from Melakaboy
Signing out from 2009, Mr.P!